Monday, November 19, 2012

thankful (19)


This week I have all the girls at home because of thanksgiving break.
It is nice not having to wake up and rush out the door and start our normal
school routine. It's even nicer when the girls use their imagination to play
with each other:) Today was a day where we didn't have plans to go anywhere...
so towards the end of the day all of the girls were running around the house 
trying to get all of their energy out. At times like this, Nathan feels a little
outnumbered with all of the emotion going on in our house:) They eventually
did settle down once they got to sleep. yes, one of those kinds of days.
But, I am still thankful for their imaginations..

Most of the day was spent playing "games," "house," "pets," "sisters"...
and each room being used as something different like a "doctor's office," a 
"park," a "school." I love seeing their little imaginations run wild. 
Next time, I will have to take pictures of all of this:)
It was a lot of clean up for them and me. 
But, I can say that I am very thankful for their imaginations!

No comments:

Post a Comment