Saturday, November 24, 2012

thankful (24)

I am extremely thankful for my siblings and Nathan's siblings. 
Our life would certainly not be the same without them.
I love being able to hang out with them and for the
girls to know them so well. I love that they
are willing to watch the girls for "free."
Each one of them are a blessing in our lives!

Right now we live close to almost all of them! 
 I have 4 sisters, 1 brother in-law and 2 sister-in-laws
 all within 10 minutes from us. Nathan's two brothers
 are within less then 30 minutes from us. My two brothers
 and 1sister-in-law are within 4 hours but we are fortunate
 that we get to see them often:) And last but not least, I
 have a sister and brother-in-law that currently live
 about 14 hours away (but it is temporary and we hope to
 see them more often soon:)

Our girls love each of them soooo much and me and Nathan do too!

Nathan's siblings...Andrew, TJ and Jenna

My siblings...Blake, Courtney, Kimberly, Luke, 
Elizabeth, Tori and Bekah

Blake and Andrea

Courtney and Landon (with one of their boys, Will)


Kimberly and Sergio

TJ and Luke

2 sister-in-laws- Natasha and Jenna

Liz

Tia 

Jenna

Bekah


No comments:

Post a Comment