Friday, November 30, 2012

thankful (30)

I am especially thankful for my mom since it is her
birthday today! I was able to go out to lunch with her and
my sister (without kids) and it was so nice. I am thankful
for her in so many ways and here are a few:

* she is a strong godly example for me to follow
* she is willing to listen and give advice when I need it
* she loves her grandkids beyond description
* she is a motivation for me to stay in shape
* she is so understanding of everything
* she is an example to me of motherhood
* she loves my dad first and invests in their marriage

I love living on the same side of the water as her now!
The girls love being able to go over there more often and
love having her stop by:)

Ever so thankful for my mom!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're closer to your mom - even an extra 15 minutes makes a big difference. :) She's an amazing lady and has certainly raised some awesome kids!

    ReplyDelete