* We stayed home from church and let the girls sleep in, which was much needed. We read a story from their new Children's Bible. The girls made a fort and played "puppies" while Nathan and I tried cleaning up the house....ha ha:)
* Nathan went and had lunch with Grant Mora, since he was in town cleaning up their house. He had fun catching up with him and the other guys there. He was sad though to say good bye to Grant for the final time.
* We spent the afternoon doing some reading and some review papers to get ready for school. Nathan came home and played on the trampoline with the girls!
* Kimmy and Sergio came over and hung out for a little while then said good bye to the the girls and us. They were heading back to Florida the next morning. It's always sad to say good bye:(
* It was cold outside so we stayed in and watched a movie with the girls until bedtime!