- 2 cans cream of celery
- 2 can enchillada sauce (mild)
- 2 can refried beans
- 2 cans rotel chils (small ones)
- 1 fat can diced tomatoes
- 1 big can of corn
- Montary Jack cheese
- cut chicken pieces (white and dark meat) big pack
- tortilla chips
- Boil chicken until cooked all the way through and cut up into small pieces.
- Pour out about half of the chicken water into another pot. (in case you need to add some if the soup is too thick)
- Dump all the ingredients into the pot of water with half the water and let simmer about 20-30 minutes.
- Add cheese on top to serve and serve with tortilla chips